Saturday 7 September 2013

MUA haul

I have been wanting the MUA brow kit since I first knew it existed. I've checked 5 different Superdrugs and they've all been sold out for ages! I saw it was still in stock on the MUA website, but begrudged paying £2.95 postage on something that only cost £3.50. 

Last weekend the MUA Facebook page advertised free shipping on orders over £20. This coincided with them teasing me with the new Top Model palette for only £7.

So I decided to have a little browse and see if I could make up an order for £20 to get my free delivery.

Here is what I got...


The Artiste Collection £6
Brow Kit £3.50
Britain's Next Top Model Palette £7
Intense Gloss in Smooch £2
Fashionista Super Length Mascara £1.50

Exactly £20 worth. Now I know I would have been better off just getting the brow kit and paying the postage, but then I wouldn't have all this great new makeup.

It arrived during the day yesterday and naturally I tried most of it this morning.

The mascara is great, does add length and provides nice definition without making your lashes look like spiders legs.

The gloss is a great every day colour and  seems to last really well.

The colours in the brow kit are great, but the brush is not the best. I like the idea of the brow gel as I normally use clear mascara, but will have to see if it matches up to last well through the day.

The Artiste Collection palette has some nice shades and I always rate MUA eyeshadows. The blush shades and contour and highlight also look great. Though I think I need a new brush to apply the contour as my fake Mac brush put it on far too heavy.

The Top Model palette is my experiment for tomorrow.

AdiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty