Saturday 13 October 2012

EOS organic lip balm

EOS lip balm:


I discovered EOS lip balms in some YouTube makeup collection videos I had seen and loved the idea of an organic lip balm with lots of yummy sounding flavours in such an adorable egg-shape container.

EOS is a USA based company called "Evolution of Smooth" and unfortunately there aren't currently many stockists in the UK at present. For the reason these little beauties are quite pricey at the moment. I got mine from Amazon for £6.99 (free P&P) in the Summer Fruits flavour.


Absolutely love it. The egg-shape container is cute and quirky and the lip balm leaves your lips feeling thoroughly moisturised. It seems like it will last for ages too. Although I will mention that I'm not 100% sold on the summer fruits flavour, but it is growing on me.

I've given it 4 out of 5 stars at the moment as £6.99 is rather expensive for a lip balm. I wouldn't actually be willing to pay this, I just happened to have an Amazon voucher I was looking to spend.If the price comes down to around the equivalent of what it is in the USA ($3.29 on EOS website) then it would definitely be worth 5 stars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty