Monday 17 February 2014

My Kate Spade glitter bug Stacy purse

This post has been a long time coming. When I went to New York in October I saw the Kate Spade glitter bug purses in Bloomingdales but didn't buy one. On my return I regretted it, so I trawled the internet to find them.

As luck would have it I found out there was a Kate Spade shop in Covent Garden London and I was going to Covent Garden the next weekend to see The Bodyguard at the Adelphi! I rang the shop to ask if they had any in stock and they did, AND they were having a 25% off everything sale. They wouldn't put one by for me because of the sale, but they let me pay then and there over the phone. 

The following weekend I practically skipped into the Kate Spade shop with excitement to pick up my gorgeous new purse.


As you can't see it absolutely clearly in the photos above (stupid flash), it is black patent with specks of gold glitter in it. The lining is cream and the spade badge is gold.

View it clearer on the Kate Spade website here.

I love it. Not only does it look great, but it has a lot of space for your cards, notes and coins.
Now I need to get saving for a designer handbag to go with it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

She Said Beauty