Sunday 17 August 2014

Holiday outfits

This time last week I was sunning myself in 5* Egyptian luxury. Right now I can hear the bass from V festival a couple of miles away and it's almost raining. *sigh*

Nevertheless, we had a lovely holiday and feel very refreshed. I thought I'd share some of my evening outfits with you. Unfortnuately, I didn't manange to photograph them all.

Top: Cameo Rose @ New Look, Shorts: River Island, Pumps: Primark

Dress: Missguided

Dress: Parisian @ New Look, Shoes: Crystal customised New Look courts

I also wore these coral shorts from Missguided with a white crop top, but didn't get a piccy

I wore an outfit almost identical to this, with this River Island aztec skirt from ASOS and a black crop top from New Look

The end of the holiday is bitter sweet. It is so good to go home and see Alfie, but I still wish I was in the 40 degree sun relaxing by the pool. Fingers crossed for some more sun here in Essex over the next few days, although the weather people don't seem very hopeful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty