Sunday 23 November 2014

These boots are made for walking

I have spent the past couple of months trawling the high street for the perfect pair of boots to see me through the colder months. I have tried on loads! Twice, I thought I had found the perfect pair, only to find the shop didn't have my size, so I ordered them online. Then once they arrived - disappointment - they looked clumpy and made my feet look massive. No surprises then that they had to be sent back.

Last week, I was browsing Tesco's Florence & Fred website to replace a pair of loafers I have for work, when I stumbled across these little beauties. They caught my eye straight away but I didn't want the repeat hassle of ordering online and sending back for a third time so I left the page but bookmarked it on my browser. A few days later I had to go to my local Tesco Home to pick up said loafers (click and collect to save on postage costs, yeah baby!), so I had a little look around. There, on the shelf were the boots.

Tesco, F&F, gold, heel, trim, boots

I tried them on and it was love at first step. The first thing I noticed was how comfortable they are. F&F shoes always have quite padded soles. They don't feel particularly high, I think I could walk around in them for hours at a time. And they only cost £28! I practically skipped to the till with them.



They look great with skinny jeans and leggings. Equally I think they'd look good with the right casual dress/skirt.They are really on trend with the gold trim (I've seen lots of gold trim around on my travels such as these from Miss Selfridge, which are more expensive, higher and not as comfortable).

You can find 'my boots' here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty