Saturday 4 March 2017

L'Oréal Beauty and the Beast lipstick collection


I heard about this collection by L'Oréal before it came out via social media and was really interested straight away. I, (probably like many of you reading this) have a weakness for lipsticks. My initial excitement was short lived as I soon found out that they were going to be exclusive to Amazon Italy. 


Then they were released and all of a sudden people in the UK somehow had got hold of them. Apparently, although challenging, it is not impossible to shop on Amazon.it.

Armed with my knowledge of navigating Amazon.co.uk and Google translate in another tab of my browser; I was able to make a purchase. They didn't have them all in stock at the time. In fact, they had already sold out once and then restocked. There were a couple of other colours available (there are seven in the collection) but these were the ones I thought I'd be most likely to wear.

Loreal la bella e la bestia


They are part of the colour riche collection and are actually shades that already exist, they have just been repackaged for the release of Beauty and the Beast. It cost me just under £30 to get these 3 including delivery. The regular colour riche's are £6.99 in Boots, so you are paying a bit extra for the packaging and the fact they have been shipped from Italy.

Loreal la bella e la bestia


Lumiere is the shade 231 "Silk" and is the perfect nude for me. A subtle hint of sheer colour and a lovely sheen, perfect for every day wear.

La Bestia (or "the Beast" in English) is 703 "Oud Obsession". This is a deep chocolate brown, which unfortunately looks quite patchy because of the sheerness of the formula. I hope that can be avoided with a decent lip liner as a base.

Spolverina or Fifi the feather duster is a rich deep plum colour which seems to have a much more even formula than la bestia. It is the colour riche shade 374 "Intense Plum" which describes it perfectly. You definitely need a lip liner with this one though to stop it bleeding.



Loreal la bella e la bestia


I would quite like to have bought the rose too as that looks like it would be a good staple red to add to my collection. I'll just have to wait and see if it comes back in stock.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing wonderful blog. Looking for seo company Service for your website? top seo company in Chennai provides the best Seo Services and whole digital marketing services.

    digital marketing agency in chennai |digital marketing company in chennai |best seo company in chennai |seo company in velachery |top seo company in chennai |seo services in chennai |digital marketing in chennai |digital marketing in velachery

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Collections!!
    One Of The Best Digital Marketing Company In Trichy, We Furnish Customized Digital Marketing Service Via Online Advertising To Sign UP Potential Customers.
    Please feel free to contact me by email at swotbusinessads@gmail.com, if you require any further information.

    Best SEO Service In Trichy

    Best Digital Marketing Company In Trichy

    Online Advertising Company

    ReplyDelete

She Said Beauty