Tuesday 25 September 2012

MUA Undressed Palette

MUA Undressed palette:


I have stumbled across various mentions of the MUA palettes in numerous blogs and vlogs lately and saw that they are only £4. Also, certain ones are said to be a bit of a Urban Decay Naked palette dupe so thought it'd definitely be worth a try.

After much deliberation between the "Heaven and Earth" and "Undressed" palettes, I went for the Undressed. It has 12 colours which can be described as neutral/smokey eye colours. (The Heaven and Earth was all browny/neutral shades.)


I have to say I'm really impressed with it for the price. Although it is quite a small palette, you couldn't expect much more in light of the price tag. The lid is clear so you can see the colours (useful if you decide to build up a collection) and it comes with a double ended eye makeup applicator. I haven't used all of the colours yet, but I've been happy with the ones I have, and they seem to last as well as my usual daily Rimmel eyeshadows.

If Wikipedia is to be believed, MUA is actually a phantom brand created by Superdrug. They have a very reasonably priced range of makeup starting at £1. This is a great way to treat yourself inexpensively on a shopping trip.

Tip of the week: Head to Superdrug and get yourself some MUA!

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome for the price, how well do the shadows stay on your eyes? Do they come out very strong when you apply? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes great pigment and stay on as well as the Rimmel shadows I normally use day to day x

      Delete

She Said Beauty