Sunday 7 September 2014

Week 36 manicure challenge feat. £1 gel nails

Last week I showed you the Gel Perfect polish I got from Poundworld, now this week I can tell you my thoughts. 


I tried the shade orchid. The first disappointment was that it is a major faff to apply. You have to put a layer of the activator, gel, activator, gel then activator again. In between that you are meant to clean the gel brush. 

However, once applied I liked the look of it. It was nice and thick, like proper gel nails. 



BUT... It didn't last 24 hours before chipping. My nails are quite weak and bendy. So as soon as I caught my nail and it bended, the gel started to chip off. It was such a shame as they did look so good when freshly done. 

For someone with strong nails this might be the bargain of the century. But for me, I don't think it's going to work out. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty