Saturday 9 April 2016

Primark OOTD ft. white jeans

I went to Lakeside shopping centre the other day with my sister and baby niece and ended up buying this great spring/summer ready outfit from Primark.

Primark, white jeans, cold shoulder top, sandals


Primark, white jeans, cold shoulder top, sandals

I went in looking for a pair of white jeans. I have some high wasted white jeans from boohoo but they aren't actually denim, so I wanted some this year that actually have that "jean" feeling. This pair are a distressed, ripped ankle grazer style. For only £13 for some jeans, I think I can't go far wrong.

Also, I'm loving these cold shoulder style tops at the moment. They give the normal t-shirt or vest top a bit of a sexy edge don't you think? This one is £7.

Finally I got this pair of black suedette sandals with tassels and small gold detail. They are only £5 and so comfortable and padded.

So the whole outfit cost £25.

Primark, white jeans, cold shoulder top, sandals


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty