Saturday 28 May 2016

My new jewellery obsession | Pandora

I've been really into my jewellery since getting my Olivia Burton watch recently. I want nothing more than to match it perfectly with gorgeous rings and bracelets. Enter, Pandora rings.

I began browsing online and discovered so many beautiful pictures of people with gorgeous Pandora rings. I started searching on eBay and last Friday I entered into a small bidding war and won my first ring - the classic elegance ring. (I hope it is genuine, as on eBay you can never really be sure, but I've done my research and I'm pretty sure it is. If it isn't, it only came to about £15; so it is not like I've lost out on ££).

Pandora classic elegance ring

Pandora classic elegance ring

It is a sterling silver ring with small cubic zirconias all the way round the band, then a larger round one in the centre, with a ring of more small ones around it. It is pure sparkle and looks gorgeous day and night. It has certainly got me addicted.

I have since won two more on eBay around a similar price point, so hopefully they'll arrive some time next week.

What is your favouirte Pandora ring?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, just a quick question? Are you a fan of toe rings, and are you thinking of getting any Pandora ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really, no. I didn't know Pandora even did them. Do you have any?

      Delete

She Said Beauty