Saturday 7 July 2012

A summer fav - Dipped hem skirts and dresses

Right now I'm loving the dipped hem style dresses and skirts. For me, these are a summer essential. Very adaptable as either day or evening wear, can be dressed up or down by adding different shoes and accessories.




New Look Parisian dipped dip hem skirt Cameo Rose cream chiffon ruffle camisoleNew Look Parisian Dip Dipped Hem dress
 

The two pictured above are both from New Look's "Parisian" range. I ended up buying the dress and not the skirt, and ever since I've regretted not getting it! It is now out of stock and not currently on their website, so annoying.

Love @ Topshop are also doing some great dipped hem pieces, and I'm keeping an eye on a few on eBay to expand my summer wardrobe. With all this miserable British weather, a girl needs a bit of retail therapy to lift the mood.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress AND the skirt, what a shame it has gone out of stock! It looks fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete

She Said Beauty