Friday 17 August 2012

Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayons

Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayons: ★★★★★


This is another of the products I got sent by Beauty at Tesco. I've got it in two colours; no. 3 and 5 (pink and red).

Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayons, lipstick, lip gloss, lip tint

The first thing I noticed about these crayons was how strong the pigment was. the colour is amazing, they've got a pretty sparkly edge to them too, particularly the pink. When you apply them it doesn't feel like you are wearing a pencil, more like a lipstick or lip balm, so they keep your lips moisturised.

They seem to last very well too, and don't end up on your teeth like I find lipstick does. I'm really loving the red one at the mo, very Rita Ora/Rihanna - would be perfect if I was going to V Fest this weekend!

If your into your lippy/lip glosses I'd definitely recommend you try these. Another great example of Barry M doing something different to everyone else.

The pictures below don't do the pigment of the colours justice, but give you a bit of an idea what they look like on. Excuse the quality, they were taken on my iPhone.

Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon No. 3
No. 3
No. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty