Thursday 23 August 2012

Crest 3D Whitestrips 2 Hour Express

Crest 3D Whitestrips 2 Hour Express: ★★★


I decided to try the Crest 3D Whitestrips 2 hour express after seeing a recommendation on YouTube from Hollie Wakeham, she has lovely white teeth, so thought it would be worth a try.

I got one sachet (from eBay) for £6.99 + 30p P&P.


I put it on, on Saturday afternoon and went out to sunbathe for a couple of hours. My teeth did feel slightly sensitive during and after, but not unbearable pain like I've read in some reviews. I do use sensitive toothpaste, so I don't know if that makes a difference. Also, I didn't brush my teeth before or straight after, just rinsed my mouth with water.

They are really easy to use and stick on to your teeth well, and you can talk and go about your day as normal. 

Disappointingly, I haven't noticed a great deal of difference in the colour of my teeth. I had expected a lot more of a dramatic effect. However, I'm willing to give them a second chance and will try it again in a couple of months and update this review if I change my opinion.  I did drink water whilst having the whitestrips on, so don't know if this sort of washed away some of the gel. They seemed to be well sealed to my teeth, so I didn't think it would.Or maybe my teeth were whiter in the first place than I thought they were?

If you've tried them, please leave a comment and let me know how you got on.

Update: I've tried them again for a second time 3 months on and I've upped my star rating to 3. Although not a dramatic difference, my teeth do appear whiter. Next time I might try one of the other treatments rather than the 2 hour express.



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty